1. This section contains information on how labusta.app manages the data of its users.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code for the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with labusta.app and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: labusta.app
3. The statement only applies to labusta.app and not to other websites that the user may consult through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to labusta.app web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, in accordance with Italian and European legislation.
5. This information notice may be subject to change due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, so users are invited to check this page periodically.
6. If the user is under sixteen years of age, pursuant to art. 8, c. 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, he/she will have to legitimise his/her consent through the authorisation of his/her parents or guardian.
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It shall also deal with security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controllers are Maurizio Molle, Davide Pastore and Davide Candita and for any clarification or exercise of your rights you may contact them at the following email address: email@example.com
1. The processing of data generated by the use of labusta.app takes place at the respective domiciles of the data processors.
2. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by the latter for this purpose at their respective offices.
2. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that carried out the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case your use of the website and the services offered may be impaired. To proceed without changing your cookie options, simply continue browsing. Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which is then collected by other sites. The best known and most widely used of these is HTML. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings for managing or deactivating COOKIES may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by modifying the settings of his/her internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the website.
3. The use of technical cookies enables the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. The COOKIES that are inserted in the browser and transmitted by Google Analytics or by the statistics service of blogger or similar are technical only if they are used for the purposes of optimising the site directly by the owner of the site, who may collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules on information and consent apply to Analytics cookies as to technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, a distinction can be made between temporary session cookies, which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in each time a page is visited, and permanent cookies, which remain active on the computer until they expire or are deleted by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the private area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored in a persistent manner but only for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server and necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
1. In relation to their origin, a distinction is made between cookies sent to the browser directly from the site being visited and third party cookies sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one being visited.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third party cookies are tracking cookies used to identify online behaviour, understand interests and then tailor advertising to users.
4. Third party analytical cookies may be installed. These are sent from domains of these third parties outside the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to collect information about user behaviour on labusta.app. This information is collected anonymously in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the website. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles of users on labusta.app in order to offer advertising messages in line with the choices made by users.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules laid down by the third parties themselves. Therefore, users are invited to read the privacy notices and the instructions for managing or disabling cookies published on the relevant web pages.
1. Profiling cookies are those used to create profiles of the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same during navigation on the web.
2. When using these types of COOKIES the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
1. Like all websites, this website makes use of log files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored. The information collected may be as follows:
2. The above information is test rate in an automated form and collected in an aggregate form only in order to verify the proper functioning of the site and for security reasons. This information will be test rate based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the relevant laws, to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users or activities that are harmful or constitute a crime. Such data is never used to identify or profile the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be used according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site decide to make public by means of the services and tools made available to them is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any breach of the law. It is the user's responsibility to verify that he or she has permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and stored for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified and, in any case, for no longer than 2 years.
2. Data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose.
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site. For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
2. The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plug-in are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
1. Article 13 co. 2 of the EU Regulation of 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
2. This labusta.app website therefore intends to inform the user of the existence the right of the data subject to request from the controller access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, para. 3, letter a of Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, para. 3 lett. a D.lgs 196/2003), the limitation of the processing concerning him (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation), as well as the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation); the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7 co. 3, lett. b of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003); the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation, have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7 co. 3, lett. c of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003).
3. Requests may be addressed to the data controller at the above-mentioned email address (without formalities) or using the form provided by the Garante for the protection of personal data.
4. If the processing is based on art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a - express consent to the use - or art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a - express consent to the use of genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health, data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, data revealing racial or ethnic origin or political opinions
6. For a more detailed examination of your rights, see articles 15 et seq. Of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
1. The data controller shall notify the Guarantor of the personal data processing it intends to carry out, only if the processing concerns:
1. This site processes user data lawfully and correctly, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. Processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of people in charge of the site's organisation (administrative, marketing, commercial, legal, system administrators) or external subjects such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies, may have access to the data.